Tuesday 17 April 2018

HAPPY TUESDAY:

HAPPY TUESDAY:
 
With Monday done and dusted,
I hope all went well.
Hoping that this Tuesday,
For you will be swell.
 
I am still catching up on things,
In time they will be done.
Having hurt my back last week,
Was certainly no fun.
 
Tennessee is enjoyong his food,
As I am attempting to write.
Off he will go in a moment.
Until tomorrow out of sight.
 
Should it be sunny today,
A walk I intend to go.
To put things and life into perspective,
As the peaceful waters flow.
 
Enjoy this lovely Tuesday,
As you go on your way.
With a smile and happiness in your heart,
Is all I have to say.
 
Yvonne Lewis 17/04/2018:

14 comments:

  1. Greetings Yvonne. I enjoyed reading your well-written, poetic-piece. Glad you are getting on top of things, and that your furry friend is still visiting to keep you company. I do have a smile and happiness in my heart! Blessings to you. Hope you get some sun so you're able to have a stroll.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good day Andrew, pleased you have happiness in your heart. Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Hopefully perspective flows through there for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope is the operative word Pat. Thanks.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Great poem. Sorry you hurt your back. I'm hoping to go for a walk today too. Smiling already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, hope you enjoy your walk.

      Yvonne

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed the poem. It was a 'feel good' and made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra, pleased you enjoyed the read.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Happy Tuesday! Hope your back continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take a walk and then sneak Tennessee inside for some cat petting time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you can take your walk. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete