Saturday 16 September 2017

THE FIRST STEP IS THE HARDEST:

THE FIRST STEP IS THE HARDEST:
Following my hiatus of blogging.
I'm taking the first step back.
Trying to pick up the pieces,
While much confidence I lack.
 
I know with positivity and tenacity,
I will get there no doubt.
But suffice to say these past few weeks,
I've felt really "Washed out".
 
With health and family issues,
The continual loneliness I feel.
Not a soul to converse with for days on end,
I honestly felt quite ill.
 
But after much thought and deliberation,
Decided "All is not lost".
I've many a friend in the blogging community,
Mustn't lose them.....at no cost.
 
I hope you're all feeling well,
Have much happiness in your life.
Let the autumn sun shine down on you.
Away with tears and strife.
 
Copyright Yvonne Lewis 16/09/2017
 

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Alex, very comforting to know.

      Yvonne:

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed reading your poem. Good rhymes. Well done.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for coming by and kind words.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Keep on stepping away come what may

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many here to communicate and exchange ideas with, Yvonne. It may be virtual, not in person, but still the line of communication is always open. Just sit tight, things will move at their own pace and momentum. As long as one is in control it shouldn't be a problem.

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hank for your wise and kind words.

      Yvonne:

      Delete
  5. Glad you are back. Chin up and carry on. You were missed. Autumn days await

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne, nice to know I was missed.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Good to see you back. May the the days ahead be filled with the goodness you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! One step at a time does the trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nilanjana for your most appreciated comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  8. Blogging is still a great community of friends. Never forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your poem touched my heart, Yvonne. I wish I were closer to you, so we could talk. I am a good listener so if you want, just send me an email. And remember, you have many friends that love you, including me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Beverly I may well send you an email if the HEALTH sERVICE HERE continue to neglect my symptoms.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete