Friday 18 August 2017

HELLO TO FRIDAY:

HELLO TO FRIDAY:
Greeting Friday with open arms,
Out of the windows problems of the week go.
Although on the whole,
I have some good memories to show.

I managed to get up to date
With household tasks,
Had time to sit and read for a while,
Memories of that will last.

Also I got to the hairdressers,
For a much needed hair cut and chat.
It's the sort of thing we women love.
Well? what''s wrong with that?

Looking forward to the week-end.
Time to utterly relax.
Playing some suitable music.
A sure remedy that's a fact.

I sincerely hope your Friday
Will be fun, as to the week-end you go.
Making more happy memories,
That in your heart will glow. 

HAPPY FRIDAY:
YVONNE:

6 comments:

  1. You sound perky. Hope it is a good weekend. I am flying to PA to see my dad. That is always awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne have a good time in PA, ENJOY.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Hopefully Friday is grand all across the land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a way. Enjoy.Thank you for your blessings.

    ReplyDelete