Wednesday 14 June 2017

ALL ABOUT YVONNE:

ALL ABOUT YVONNE:
Above is a photo of myself and Arlee Bird.
Taken when we met a few years ago.
I've changed quite a bit in those years,
That I'll have you know.

Last week I recieved a video
From You Tube for me to view.
I was taken aback when I saw it,
Well wouldn't you?

I have put the commercial for you to see,
Perhaps you have seen it too.
I would be interested what you thought,
Please tell me, please do.

I wish you a wonderful Wednesday,
Hope the weather is great for you.
Hopefully I'll get to the beach.
As always thinking of you.
Yvonne Lewis



12 comments:

  1. No wonder you've changed so much, you've had a face transplant Yvonne! lol

    When I read your poem I thought it may be something to do with the Daniel O'Donnell concert you went to so it made me giggle when I watched the clip. I hope it made you smile too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did make me laugh, Thanks Tigermouse for your wonderful comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. lol wow, I never knew you were into plastic surgery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could well do with a plastic surgeon Pat,....lol

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Well that would be quite a shock to see. Pretty crazy these days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a shock but I had a good laugh.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. It's a Christian album! Couldn't be cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! you're s star! (You always were. Really.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martin, I don't know about that.....lol.

      Yvonne.

      Delete